Taksi Helsinki is a safe and reliable part of any successful trip!
Please remember to reserve enough time for the journey to the airport. It is also a good idea to check the airport arrival instructions provided by your airline company and Finavia, the airport operator.
Going to the airport
- For direct orders, please call +358 100 0700. The taxi will arrive within a few minutes of your order.
- You can also use the Taksi Helsinki app to place direct orders quickly and easily. Simply select the Airport (Lentoasema) from the list of destinations to display the duration and approximate price of the journey.
- For pre-orders, please call +358 100 0700. A taxi will pick you up at the agreed time. Pre-orders can be placed up to two weeks in advance, but no later than a half hour before the desired pick-up time. Pre-ordering helps you skip the hassle and focus your energy on your upcoming journey instead.
Call rates € 2.90 + € 0.55 /min + standard local network rate or the standard mobile rate. Queuing cost is standard local network rate or the standard mobile rate.
Taxis at the Helsinki Airport
The taxi rank and passenger drop-off zone to be moved in front of Terminal 1. Taxis are available at just outside the arrivals hall. There are 4 lanes for different taxi operators.
- Terminal T1: Taksi Helsinki taxis serve in lane 3. At the end of the lanes there are monitors that show the pricing of each company.
- The T2 terminal is under renovation and cars cannot currently drive in front of the terminal at the moment.
You can also pre-order a taxi to meet you or your guests at the airport at the agreed time, tel. +358 100 0700. Please provide your flight number and estimated time of arrival when ordering. The driver will greet you in the Arrivals hall with the agreed sign.
If you use the Taksi Helsinki app to order a taxi when you are already at the airport, the taxi will meet you at the pre-ordered taxi pick-up point in front of Terminal 1 and Terminal 2, a little further from the taxi lanes. You’ll find the right taxi by looking at the taxi number on the roof of taxi. The application will give you the number of your taxi.