Terms of service for Taksi Helsinki (=TH) mobile application
By activating this function and registering personal information such as mobile number and/or email in the app, you agree to the following terms.
1. The service is provided free of charge to you for your personal use. You can order a taxi in Helsinki Metropolitan area and follow up taxi's route on the map and you can also pay the trip with TH application! In order to use all the great features, you need to register your personal information including your payment card details. When you order a taxi with TH application you can be sure that you get a taxi which is legal, safe and of high quality. The taxi meter is calibrated and sealed, and the fares installed in the meter comply with Taksi Helsinki fares (http://www.taksihelsinki.fi/en/taxi-fares/). The driver of a legal taxi is always a person who has a commercial driving license issued by the Finnish police authority. TH application is provided by TH.
You understand that by using the application you accept that orders are made based on the address sent by you and you have no rights for compensation if the address was incorrect. You understand and accept that the address generated by GSM positioning might not be correct and you always need to verify the address proposed by the application.
Payment card information is stored only on payment service broker's (Nets Finland Oy) systems i.e. TH is not storing any payment card data on TH systems. Registration and ordering a taxi is free of charge (excluding SMS-order, which is used in case customer's phone number is unverified and she/he has not registered a valid payment card to the service).
You need to understand that the fare estimate displayed on the application screen before the trip is only the best estimate and the actual fare is calculated by the taxi meter. Fare is based on the Taksi Helsinki price list http://www.taksihelsinki.fi/en/taxi-fares. An exception to this general rule are fixed price trips where the price is agreed upfront. Payment card is verified with 20€ authorization hold before the actual order is made. Authorization hold is released right after the order is made. Fare price is charged automatically after the trip from your payment card (paying at the taxi is also an option) and receipt is sent to your e-mail address or optionally to electronical receipt handling service like eTasku. In case payment card charging cannot be done an invoice is sent to your e-mail address. TH is charging all extra collection costs from the you.
2.The service's function is dependent on the correct and consistent information being registered by you.
TH accepts no responsibility for the information provided through the service and does not guarantee in any respect its quality, reliability or availability. TH is not responsible for any damage caused to you by or in connection with your use of the service.
3. You ensure that the personal data you register in the service belong to you or that you otherwise (e. g. by power of attorney) are authorized to use the information and that they are accurate and complete. Unauthorized use of other person's information may result in a police report, criminal liability and liability by law.
5. You are responsible for the use of the user account and other information you receive from TH for the purpose of the service and to ensure that they are not used by unauthorized persons.
6. The taxi driver has the rights to verify that the customer entering the car is the one who ordered the taxi. If you receive incorrect notifications or other incorrect information from the service, you are responsible for promptly deleting the information received and contact TH Customer Service. You may not use or save such information in Own purpose or convey it to someone else.
7. TH has the right to restrict or block your access to the service for security reasons or in the event of suspected abuse of the service by, for example, breach of these terms. A fee of 10 euros may be charged for every ordered trip that is not taken. Commercial use of the application is prohibited. A third party may not be charged by the customer for trips ordered with the application.